Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Have repeated pain, swelling knee, subsides with pain killers. Diagnosed RH, took penidure

Sir, I am Now 43 years, RH First diagnosis by doctor Dec 1989.Took Penidure LA12 for 12years. Stop injection on 2002.After stop this injection no major problem, but sometimes pain I have taken Disprin or ibuprupen. Every six month problem start,some swelling mainly on right knee.After take pain killer within 1 month it becomes normal.I am staying in Noida & want to check my RH details with any prescribed doctor.
Kindly help me & provide me your valuable suggestion .

With Regards,
Manoj kundu
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
you may have had rheumatic fever, but it should not be producind symptoms now.
so I suggest you see a rheumatologist, who should be able to diagnose the problem.
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor