Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have regular periods, going to pilgrimage, want to postpone periods. Suggest a pill?

hi,im 29years n hv 1 daughter whos 5,hv been married for 7 yrs now n thankfully never faced a bad menstrual .although im travelling nex month on d 10-3-2013 to pilgrimage n want to avoid my periods wid a safe pill cos my periods are due on d same date,hence want you to recommend a pill n assure me for no further problems too in my on d 2nd day of my peiod for dis month already
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am and welcome.

There are safe medicines to help postpone periods, but it is also important for you to note that these medicines are prescription pills (eg. Norethisterone) and will have to be taken only with the help of a prescription from a doctor after consultation and under his/her supervision. Please visit a doctor for the same.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 2 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor