Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have regular periods. Ultrasound and all test done. What to do for getting pregnant?

I am trying to get pregnant I have regular periods but an ultrasound scan shows right ovary volume 10cc and left ovary volume 11cc, both ovaries contain numerous small follicles. Should I be able to conceive naturally? Uterus is normal in size and echotexture with an endometrial thickness of 6.44mm on LMP day 27. Day 21 blood test shows I am ovulating
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since all your tests are normal, you need to have ovulation induction therapy to help you get pregnant. Your husband's semen analysis also needs to be done. You can get these prescribed from your infertility specialist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor