Have refractory sprue, Celiac disease. Taking Prednisone, Levaquin. Head pressure, vomiting, swelling below eye. Help

I have refractory sprue, celiac disease, diagnosed late life, and taken prednisone, levaquin, etc occasionally when its rough. But now I have a lot of pressure inside my head, NOT a headache, vomiting, yesterday my eyes had a lot of fluid above them, pop eyed looking, but today, the swelling has dropped below my eye and even into my cheek. I am in Mexico and not in the United States and there are not a lot of Celiacs here so it makes doctors harder to find that can help me. I do have neurological problems, not much sensitvity in extrmeities at times, and a left eye that likes to close. I dont know much else to say other than my head inside pressure will not go away. I feel like Im in a cockpit and need to come down.Thanks
Tue, 9 Jul 2013