Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Have red bumps popping up on knuckles and rash on pubic area. Recommendations?

I have little red bumps that pop up on my knuckles at any given moment. I have red knuclkles on the back of my hand and is red and feels blistered. I have a raw sun burned kind of feeling with some patchy red spots on my wrist . can you help. At the same time this break out occured I had a rash on in my pubic and scrotom area but went to see urologist . He ran blood tests. HIV , heppatitis, and all the breakdown of the blood. All looked good with a psa level of 4.6. I am 56yrs old and work in egypt. I feel I have contracted some kind of a Bacteria for there. can you help. thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Red blistering bumps on knuckles and patch on wrist
Along with photosensitivity is suggestive of a collagen vascular disorders.

Lupus can be considered as a diagnosis.

Please get your ANA profile done.
This may be helpful in diagnosing your condition.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor