Have rashes on inner thigh. Itching, peeling. Applied Miconazole, Fluocinolone. What to do?

I have inner thigh rashes from around 5 months now. I am not exactly sure of how I got it. It has made the skin brownish black with small bumps. Also there is an edge which pops out surrounding the patches on both the thighs and hips. These patches itch a lot throughout the day and at night when I go to sleep. Also I have seen a cycle in which the itching is quite high and the patches look a lot worse for 5-6 days. After that suddenly one morning the swollen edges die and there are white skins coming out in place of the edges. Itching is very less in this period which continues for not more than 2 days and the same itching and other problems repeat and so on. Also the skin at these patches has become little hard and less sensitive but while itching and after that it does burn a lot. I tried applying cooling talc which soothes itching a lot temporarily. I also applied Zole-F miconazole nitrate & fluocinolone acetonide ointmet which soothes and lessens the itching and the infected area. What should I do to completely remove the infection and its traces?
Tue, 16 Jul 2013