Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have raised wart like bumps on legs. Advice?

I am a 58 year old male, white skin, with age spots in arms and legs. Over the past few years I have developed wart-like bumps on my legs. They do not itch , nor bother me. They are somewhat flat, not large like warts , and resemble age spots in size, but raised. I can take a picture and send it. Is there a charge for this service?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
in public forum it is free
wart like lesion seems to be skin tags or other benign skin condition
dermatological examination required for diagnosis and treatment
do not pick or scratch it .
in most case it can be remove by co2 laser or radio cautery .
some times it may be due to age related changes also
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Kalpana Pathak's  Response
From the description it seems you might be having seborrheic keratosis. These are benign skin growths dark brown to black in color and give a stuck on experience. And can be treated by simple cautery of the lesions.The diagnosis can only be confirmed after examining the lesions for the same you may use ask a specialist service of this website and upload images of concerned area. It is a chargeable service.
Hope that helps. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor