Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Have pus filled bumps on crotum and under armpits, itching around anus, bump inside groin. Treatment and causes?

Hi there I have had hard pus filled bumps on my scrotum and under my armpits for quite some time now, I was worried it might be something bad so I haven t convinced myself to see a doctor yet. I also get extreme itching around my anus and recently had a larger bump come up on the very inside of my groin . I know it s probably time to see a doctor but I d just like a bit of clarification on what the problem may be. I was thinking folliculitis as I also have feinter small bumps and sometimes small harder bumps across my chest and also red dry skin on my elbows and knees with hard little bumps too. Hope you can give me some insight.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I think that the pus filled bumps on your scrotum and armpits with itching around the anus and bump inside your groin are all symptoms of an infection called bubonic plague. It might otherwise be that you have a sexually transmitted disease for which you need to be screened. I hope you have been making an appointment with a doctor. I also think that you need to see a dermatologist as soon as you can.

I hope this helped and I wish you the very best. Take care!
Answered: Sun, 26 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor