Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have problems with endometriosis. Regular cycles, have heavy bleeding. Should express concern?

Hi. I am a 34 year old female. I have one child....2 years old. I have had problems with endometriosis prior to having my daughter. My cycles have been regular at 28 days. Yesterday at 17 days into my cycle, I started bleeding . Today, I am having heavy bleeding and seem to have excessive gas. Should I be concerned and if so when?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Irregular periods for few months are common due to hormonal variation could be due to stress or minor illness, need not to worry for it. If your bleeding does not stop with in a week consult a doctor

If your irregularity continues for more than 3 to 4 months then you need to get examined by a gynec doctor.If you have other symptoms like severe pain , abnormal white discharge or foul smelling need to get examined earlier.

Hope this helps you

Answered: Wed, 27 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor