Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Have problem with penis length. The skin is still attached. What is remedy for this?

am 26 . i thought i dont have phimosis. but now i doubt it. the skin at the back of my penis is still attached. i started to bother it when i was trying to lengthen my penis through exercises. i found that because of this attachment my penis is not getting enough length. pls tell me a good answer . i cant go for a surgery and need to cure this as early as possible. thank you. hope u will reply
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have some doubt about length of your penis .Since you have not mentioned any thing about your foreskin .it is difficult to judge whether you have Phimosis or not.

This can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon.

If consult general surgeon for clinical assessment if it is due to phimosis you have no option but to get circumcised.

Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor