Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Have problem in getting pregnant. All test are done. Sperm test done. What to do?

hallo doctor,
my name is Deepak Singh, currently i live in Ghana(west africa) & married here, we are trying to get baby since last 2 years and my wife did all kind of test and she got to know that her right philopian tube blokege and now she did ovulation test too, she is now going to see doctor on monday, but if it possible i can send u result, so u can guide us in proper way, and my sperm count is 87.5 m last time i checked.
pls help us
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
Sometimes one of the fallopian tubes can be found blocked due to many reasons.
Though one tube is blocked there is still possibility for pregnancy as the other tube is patent and she is ovulating.
You plan intercourse around the time of ovulation which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Your sperm count is normal.
For more details you can ask me and can send reports through this link:
Take care.

Answered: Wed, 15 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor