Hello & welcome to HCM forum
1) Your sister is not suffering from Hypo/ Hyperthyroidism
as her TSH is normal. Although T3 is increased beyond normal level, but it indicates increased peripheral conversion of T4 to T3.
2) You should also go for free T3 & free T4 for confirmation.
3) Mild fever in nights & neck pains indicate some sort of infection like meningitis (brain fever). You should consult Physician as soon as possible as it may be alarming feature of Tubercular meningitis
4) You should also go for complete blood count
, chest x ray, widal test for typhoid fever
, urine examination, lumbar puncture
as per needed.
5) depending on the etiology of the concerned disease, treatment will be given by your treating physician.
Take care & wishing for rapid recovery
Dr. Mayank Bhargava