Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
194 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Have problem in conceiving. Have endometriosis and had other medical history and on medication. Can homeopathy get it cured?

can homeopathy be useful in treating endometriosis and help in thickening the endometrium
i am 38 year old women without children and with a history of 2-3 tubular prenancies. my height is 5 feet 3 inches and i weight about 73 kg. we are married for 10 years . in 2005 i had been discovered with PCOD and was given Metformin and spontaneously conceived in 2005. which was a blighted ovum and had to be removed. in 2006 i conceived an ectopic pregnancy. From 2007-2009 we tried 2 iui's and one ivf without any result.From 2010 i took homeo medicines and in 2011 i conceived naturally which again was an Ectopic. Meanwhile in 2009 i was diagnosed of endometriosis and the doctors always complained about my endometrium being very thin . Precisely it would never cross 6mm. Since my endometrium is not thickening i was not able to conceive in the uterus. I did all the other tests and all are normal excepting that now i have diabetes and thyroid for which i am taking medication.Please help in this regard.
Thu, 3 Oct 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
homeopathy is very usefull for treating endometriosis
i advice you go ahed with proper homeopathy medicine and dr with complete case i am sure you will have g8 results many cases due to hormaonal tretment get suppressed for fertility ,but yes Homeopathy has solution for you
dr ajay
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1. Endometriosis in your case is not exiting as independent disease but due to its accompaniments (hypothyroidism) resulting in insulin resistance (diabetes) and PCOD.
2. is Endometriosis mild,moderate(cyst) or severe (adhesions/scar tissue formation)??
3. In Ayurveda we treat the disease following "anta kala shotha" or "uawarta" line of treatment, and for the same you have to consult an Ayurveda physician in your locality to discuss pros and cons of the treatment, meanwhile re evaluate with your gynecologist regarding PCOD and with Medicine Doctor for Thyroid and Blood sugar medicines.
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Archana K's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
I have read your post and can understand your concerns.
Definately homeopathic treatment will help you.kindly find experianced homeopath nearby and start your treatment.
Meanwhile there are many things you can do to tackle your problems. Your main problems seems to be endometrium thickness,pcod,hypothyroid and DM. So my suggestion will take care of all these problems.
1)firstly what you can do to improve thickeness of endometrium? Inadequate blood flow to uterus happened,it may not not able to create thick enough endometrium. So include at least 30 mins daily physical exercise. You can do cardio,strength training and yoga. No matter the reason for thin uterine lining,be sure to move your body each and every day. Sitting all day compresses the reproductive organ. Yoga is the best way to improve circulation to reproductive organs.
2)start eating fresh,wholesome food . Take small meal every 2 hourly instead of big meal with long gap. Include food like flaxseed,soya,complete protein,unprocessed food,nuts and beet in your diet.
3)8hrs peaceful sleep is very essential for harmonal balance.
Hope i have answered your query.
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Shashank Khedekar's  Response
i have gone through your case but i needed some more details.can you give some more details as you know how important is case taking in homoeopathy. my mail id is so i can give you the case formate or if necessary we can contact each other. as you describe regarding the diabetes and thyroid i need some more information also.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I suffer from endometriosis, it is so serve now that my feet are swollen, im bloated, and having serve the point my hip bones hurt, my feet...

Recent questions on  Uterus

doctor1 MD

I am 35 years old. Normal ht . Wt 65kg.l had bleeding only for one day for last 7 years. But l had regular periods 28 to 30 days. Last October I...

doctor1 MD

I had an ultrasound and the report said that I have fibroids inside and outside of my uterus the largest one about 3 cm in maximal dimension. It...

doctor1 MD

I had vaginal hysterectomy 12-11-13 the surgery was over 6 hours due to large fibroids and enlarged uterus, I have only had sex three times since...

doctor1 MD

Hi. I am in my 1st week of recovery from the removal of 7-8 uterine fibroids with the largest being 9cm in diameter. I had them removed...

doctor1 MD

Why do I have pain in the bladder area and irritation in the vagina after sex it lasts for days. Iam 80 years old

doctor1 MD

What should be the normal cervical length during each stage of pregnancy?

doctor1 MD

Hi doctor, I have PCOD and prominent symptoms of it like facial hairs, lethargy , thinning of hair, irregular period with gaps of 2-3 months...