Have pressure in right ear, feel woozy and head spins while waking up. Treatment?

pressure in right ear off and on for a year. now starting to make me woozy and feels as if I am on board a boat. does not seem to affect me when I am walking but when I awaken in the morning I am careful to rise slowly as my head spins for 3 or 4 seconds until I am actually up. Then it stops. Have used homeopathic and allopathic, been to 3 ENT s but am skeptical about allopathic as I do not understand how a spray can heal the euthasian tube.
Fri, 15 Mar 2013