Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejaculation and prostate fluid leakage. Help

I am suffering for premature ejaculation and prostate fluid leakage. when get erections the prostate fluid (watery)is leakage at the tip of the penis and not to get hard erection also the prostate fluid is leakage through urine also this problem is for last three years please help me doctor to give valuable suggestion.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and thanks for the query
First of all you have to get treatment for enlarged prostate. Get your USG prostrate and PSA done and consult your urologist. If need surgery can be done and you will get relief from your symptom after that. Medication can also be used but decision is to be taken by your treating doctor after reviewing your report. Prostrate gland when gets enlarged obstruct the pathway of urinary tract. That's why you are getting leakage problem. Sex related problem may or may not be related with it but you have to first get rid from prostrate problem. So consult your doctor for that.
Best Wishes
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor