Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejaculation. Would like to strengthen myself.

Doctor! I am 24 years old From India and i had a habit of HP from last 5 years. I noticed that when i am trying to erect my self but it is not erecting in quickly. without erecting the sperm is ejaculated. And it is quickly fall down. But I have no bad habits. no drinking, no smoking still now i am not connected with any woman. And no other diseases. And I had a little bent to downward. Sir, I am requesting you because I am going to marry a woman next year. So I would like to strengthen my self in this year only. How can i rectify my problem? please help me and give ur valuble suggestion.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry.
donot try to rub too much or massage while masturbating, u can go slow.

u can also put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.

u can use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

shapes and erection of penis also varies from person to person. go ahead with marriage plans.wish u al d best.
pls revert back
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor