Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejaculation. Is it curable? Does it affect fertility?

Hi to all respective Drs., I am from UAE, 25 y/o male. I just want to ask about pre-mature ejaculation . I think i m having this kind of problem years ago, since i couldn t last longer than expected. as much as i want my partner to satisfy longer in bed, but i couldn t. even when i masturbate, it will not last for about 5mins.. is it curable nowadays? does it affect my ability to bear a child in the future? or will i become impotent because of this? please help me find the answers or if you can refer some effective medication or supplements to solve my problem.. your help is a great help for me also. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  3 Views:  681
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear coolcat, Premature ejaculation is common problem it has nothing to do with your ability to have child, as it appears you are not in regular sexual intercourse--- do masturbation also hence assuming that you don't have wife like regular partner with you if such is the case you will ejaculate earlier don't bother . ya premature ejaculation may lead to erectile problem as a stressed induced ED. so don't be stressed. try to learn how to delay ejaculation while you masturbate as you reach to higher level of excitement stop, let the excitement to settle then re-stimulate then stop .. called stop start technique in this way you can learn to delay ejaculation if it works OK otherwise consult a sex counsellor will guide you properly.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. P. T. Patil's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are facing problem of Premature ejaculation.In majority of cases premature ejaculation is mind related and there is no specific organic cause for it.
This is mostly due to performance anxiety.You have to discuss the issue with your wife she will be of much help to solve your problem.Following measures will help to boost your confidence which is an important aspect in delaying the ejaculation.
1) Take moderate exercise and meditation for 1/2 hr everyday
2) Take high protein ,fat free diet rich in vegetables and fruits
3) Take anti Oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
4) Avoid smoking and alcohol.
In addition to this you can take medication like ab Dapoxetine to be taken 1/2 hr before sex.Hope this will work for you
There is no reason why you can not father a child if your sperm count and morphology of the sperm is normal .
Assuming that you are getting hard erection there is no question of you being impotent..Please do not worry .
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello coolcate
prmature ejaculation is very common problem and maximum person ejaculate in 3-4 minutes SO IF YOU ARE TAKING LESS TIME THEN DO SOME PELVIC EXERCISES
contract your bladder like you are holding your urine and then relax, do this exercise intially for 10-15 sec then increase the time
for your partner satisfaction you can do masturbate 1-2 hrs before intercourse , you will see your ejaculation time increases, also dapoxetine 30 mg medicine is very good.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor