Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejactuation, sperm leakage, errection problem. How can I revert from these effects of masturbation ?

I had been mastubating now for more than ten years. my age is 26 and i am still unmarried. I have serious issues related to the premature ejactuation, sperm leakage, errection problem.The organ size is not more than 4 inches. Overall I know that I am left with a very weak sexual power. In addition to this I also feel the effects of such long term mastubation on my body. I look older than my age. I started lost some hairs from my chest . I had a deformed body shape with a waiste of 40 inches now. I look like a father of five childern even at this unmarried stage. Please suggest me some herbal treatment for this. How can I revert these effects of mastubation from my body and regain my health.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
I think you are having anxiety neurosis due to false idea and fear of masturbation.
It seems that you are having over weight.
You require few investigations,
!,lipid profile,
2,blood sugar,
3,thyroid test.
After reports go for treatment accordingly.
I think you are not doing any physical exercise.
Do regular exercise for about 40-45 mnt like running,jogging,swimming daily.
After treatment and exercise your all problems will be solved.
ok and bye,
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor