Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Have polycystic ovaries. History of miscarriage. What should we do to get a baby?

Hello, We are a married couple for 6 years, we have started planning for a baby, my wife is 38 years and i am 31, her height was 5 3 and weight was 71, i am 5 11 and weight 66, after consulting a dietitian on her advice to reduce weight my wife has become 60 now, she also had Polycistic Ovaries due to which she had a mis-carriage in2010, now her cycle is proper and ovulation is full with the help of certain medicines and injections Hucog 0000 to rupture the eggs , what should we do to attain a baby. My sperm count was low the doctor said the rate of mortality is low,,, what is your advice
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
If wife's tubes are open & your count not too low(>20million motile sperm count), you can try IUI. Otherwise IVF is the option if count is too low.
Wish you good luck.
Answered: Mon, 26 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor