Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have plueral effusion, pain on side of chest, given firecox, polybion, puridox. Medicine suggestion?

My wife is 25 years old. there is plueral effusion in the right side of chest for the last 8 months. now there is pain in right side of the chest. Fluid is about 15cm. doctor has advised to take Firecox 1.5 tab. daily before one hour of breakfast. and after breakfast one cap. of polybion and two tab. of puridox 10mg. what is the suggestion about taking these medicines.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
The pleural effusion that your wife is suffering from appears to be 0f tubercular origin the doctor has started her on anti tb treatment by prescribing her forecox. She should take the treatment regularly without missing a single dose under supervision of the doctor and soon she will be alright
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor