Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have plantar fasciitis, heel pain, black spot. What can I do?

i got planters facistics for a couple months now an it hasnt gone away doc still got me in a boot an for the past couple days its started hurting at the top of my heel i can barely stand the pressure of walking on it and i looked at it more clearly today and theres a little black spot were it hurts at any ideas what it could be or what i can do
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
The black spot can be collection of blood due to trauma which was not noticed by you.
The sandals/shoes should have heel for plantar fascitis.
Some doctors give corticosteroid injection in the heel which a very painful procedure.
Please consult an Orthopaedician and proceed accordingly.
Answered: Sat, 5 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor