Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Have pinkish cheeks, looks like hives. No liquid on scratching. What could it be?

I have these red pinkish cheecks and dots tht almost look like lil hives it sometimes tingels face is dry no liquid comes out of it when scratched I have been like this for years it doesnt spread it stays only in my cheecks and seems to get more pinkish seems to flare up only when I drink beer or come out the shower what could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have ACNE ROSACEA. It is aggravated by sunlight, spicy food and stress, so reduce all these factors. You can apply a metronidazole cream over the affected area. You can take benadryl for itching part. Use a good sunscreen to prevent sun damage to your skin. IF you are taking any steroidal preparation for the problem then stop at once as it always aggravate the condition.
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor