Have pink eye. Using Tobradex and Fucitalmic. Mucus membrane formed on eye. Normal?

its been seven days since ive had pink eye, went to 2 different doctors first then a specialist. they gave me eye drops and ive been using it. the latest product is tobradex and fucitalmic. Tobradex is okay but when i started to use fucitalmic, my eye gotten worse and it seems like theres a mucous membrane overlying the white sclera all over my right eye. He examining my eyes and even used a swab to test for conjunctivitis on the day. is this normal for pink eye and should i keep using the eyedrop that was given? i mean i could barely open my right eye now. thank you.
Mon, 27 May 2013