Have pinched vagus nerve. Need surgeon to repair damage

i have my Vagus nerve pinched probably at the esophageal junction, it makes my stomach very sore. oral meds make my stomach worse. I Believe there was a new hiatus Hernia procedure tried there and failed. it was aborted. the regular procedure was then initiated and and was successful. in the remaining time left, repairs to the experimental residue has surrounded and captured the Vagus nerve and in holding it stationary. Some cartilage was also cut and is flopping around BY THE RIB CAGE.that needs repair..
organs while standing slide lightly to the butt releasing pressure on the the Vagus Nerve, Laying down the organs
equalize pressure on the stationary vagus nerve causing unbearable pain.. does anyone no of a surgeon capable of repairing this. Wallace Peterson 6685 haszard St Buynaby BC Canada V5E 1X5 Phone 604 570 0051 Email YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 16 Jul 2013