Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Have pimple like round red rash on arm, itches, liquid comes when scratched. Herpes or pimple?

Hi,I tested for herpes 1 and 2 about 3wks ago,My live in boyfriend told me that he was positive on herpes since 1998 .N just after 11months he tells me about it,imagine I just wanted to choke him dearly.!! Now 2xs I gotten pimple like on my arm,it itch then I scratch it n some liquid came out.... I have a small round red rash.Is it herpes or a pimple ??

Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi pimples in the form of round rash points towards herpes rather the pimple.examining the fluid of the vesicles under microscope for tzanck cells which are multinucleated gaint cells is confirmation for should be treated with zovirax 800 mg five times daily.a antibiotic.a nd application of calamine lotion in the morning and acivir skin ointment in the night can cure it
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor