Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Have pimple in genital area, no pain. What could this be?

Hi, I am a seventeen year old girl. I ve never had sex but I seem to have a giant zit like thing on my gential area. It s very hard and sometimes it does hurt. Sometimes it s big or small and sometimes it doesn t hurt. Also when I have gotten meds from a doctor from an infection it seems to go down and then just comes right back up again. What could this be? Should I be concerned? What can I do to get rid of it? Should I tell my doctor? If so what do I say?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Dear,
From your description it appears tat you may be suffering from bartholin cyst or abscess which is the infection or collection of the gland located in the genital area. If so, you will require a surgery.
Kindly go and see a gynae and get yourself examined
Answered: Thu, 29 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor