Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have piles problem. Pain in anus with bleeding. Unable to sit or stand. How to control?

Hi, I have piles problem from past 6 yrs which will take my breath for almost a month and will be ok later. This is how it was happening and I usually control by my diet . Now again the same problem has come along with another new pain . When I go to toilet during this time, my anus will hurt a lot and it will bleed . Later I cannot sit or stand nor do anything. But last week I found something hard next to left side of labia majora . Right now Im in business trip in other country and I dont know how to manage this. When I sit or walk, I feel the pain very badly in anus as well as in labia majora. I feel some organ has been relocated inside which makes hard and pain. I never had this before and I tried pushing in slowly using my fingers. When I push that hard portion slowly, I can feel it moves inside. But again it comes to the same place and hurts a lot. My I couldnt do pee also as the pain has spread all over. Please let me know what is this problem and its serious level. I will be in trip till the end of next month and I couldnt concentrate on anything bcz of these two pains. Hope to see your reply immediately!
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  202
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
As you described your condition its bit difficult to give a clear diagnosis for which an examination is necessary. At present i can think of is that there is a abscess that got collected in the anal vaginal septum or these both could be separate like a fissure/thrombosed hemorrhoid(piles) with infection of a gland near the labia. At present what i would suggest is to start taking antibiotics preferably amoxicillin with pain medication after consulting a General practitioner. Stool softener like ducolex is also helpful. If the pain doesn't subside or increases please consult a GP/Gen surgeon/ Gynaecologist. Hope you find my advise helpful. Feel free to ask any further questions.
Thanking you
Dr Samir
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor