Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have piles, intestinal itching and needle type pains between anus and scrotum. Treatment?

I have piles which I manage but recently have having intensive itching and needle type pains between my anus and all over the skin of my scotum. My doctor has prescribed dactacort and suppositrys but they are not working at the moment and I am in agony with the symtons which come and go I dare not scratch as it is more painful
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
perirectal irritation can occur if the piles are large and is persistently present.

You can use sitz bath,
along with this apply a local anaesthetic like lignocaine.
However operation is the only definitive treatment.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor