Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Have phimosis, tight foreskin, cannot retract foreskin. Can I get it fixed?

hi my name is christian and im 20 years old, im in the army and i have a question of what would be the easiest thing to do. i have phimosis , my foreskin is really tight and i can t retract the foreskin without it hurting really bad. i was wondering if there was a precedure that i can get to get it fixed? if so what would be the cost?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Christian,
The easiest way to get relief from your symptoms is to have a circumcision. This is a simple operation which removes the foreskin keeping only a rim. The surgery is done under local anesthesia and is pretty safe in experienced hands. The recovery is also pretty smooth. The cost varies according to your country of residence but is usually not high since the surgery is performed under local anesthesia.
Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Ambekar's  Response
Dear c13gracia, if you are having phimosis the most suggested treatment is circumcision , go for it the average charges range from 3500- to 7000. depends the hospital surgeon/ plastic surgeon to whom you prefer,
Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor