Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Have periods for 2 weeks with cramps. Found pieces of white tissue in urine. Recommendations?

i have had my periodforabouttwoweeksnow . i do take loestrin 24 fe. well its the second wek im stillspotting and had cramps the other day like someone was tearing apart my insides then it stopped.Still spotting but now i noticed when urinating impassing small pieces of white tissue and im very worried something is wrong , Thisis not normal for me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The pieces of white tissues while passing urine during the periods could be due to the shedding of endometrium or a urinary infection. A routine urine examination will help in differentiating.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor