Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have perfect puberty, some irregularities like arms or some finger a little to long. Cause?

I don t even know if It s the right Speciality. I m 20 and my height is 5 3 , my father is like 5 8 and my mother only 5 ; I was wondering if it s too late to ask my local doctor about growth problems, I didn t have a perfect puberty , I m not still full bearded and I have some irregularities like arms or some finger a little to long and things like that. Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  8
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, ones height is a result of genetic inheritance and so you may attain a maximum height of say 5-7 to 5-9. Usually males keep growing till the age of 18-20 and so probabely you may grow and inch or two but not more than that.Using hormones or any other drugs for growth is not really recommended and should not be sought for until and unless there is a proven deficiency of the particular hormone. You may visit your local doctor for the other problems such as long fingers etc. In view of delayed puberty you may visit an andrologist who will rule out any deficiency problem and treat you accordingly. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 28 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor