Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have pancreatic Parenchymal abnormalities consisting of hyperechoic foic in pancreatic head, back pain. Help?

I have pancreatic Parenchymal abnormalities consisting of hyperechoic foic in my pancreatic head . can this cause pain in my upper right back and is there any thing that can ease the pain and not drugs I have been on them to long as it is. I have had stents put in over the last year and also one time there was air over my retroperitoneum from perforation retroperitoneal. I fill I'm getting no where.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Unfortunately there is no perfect tretament despite strong painkillers or surgical procedure. ALl you can do is avoiding food that trigger pancreatic secretion. Also there are some medicine which supress this secretion. But I think that you ll have to underwent surgical procedure sooner or later. Consult your surgeon about it. WIsh you good health.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor