Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have palpitations below umbilicus, bulge. Need for worry? No anemia or stress

Hello sir!! I am 23yr female. I am feeling palpitations from 4-5 months. But they are not always felt and probably when i lie pr sit quitely in my room. My bld pressure and pulse is normal. And i am not having any stress . Also am not anaemic. From 3 days i am feeling pulsations just below umblicus. A slight bulge can also be seen there. Is there something to worry about??
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
You may have a hernia in your lower abdomen that can cause a slight bulge and throbbing sensation. These are not serious and can often be confirmed on physical examination.
I would recommend a visit to your doctor who will be able to examine you. Possibly a scan of your abdomen may help to diagnose the problem and reassure you.
Dr K A Pottinger
Answered: Tue, 23 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor