Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Have palindromic arthritis, severe pain, lesion in ribs, cancerous cells. Done scans. Taking methoyrexate. Help?

hello i have palindormic arthiritis, last summer i ended up in the er with severe pain in my right side after months of tests scans and biopsts they have found cancerous cells on a bone lesion on my ribs and are unable to find the primary could this be linked to my adrenal gland i take methoyrexate, sulfasalazine and am also currently on prednisone as well
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The palindromic arthritis is likely to be related to the spread of cancerous cells. Investigations like bone scan and a whole body thallium scan will help in detecting the primary lesion.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 29 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor