Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Have paining ear, tender scalp, had sinus infection. Visit doctor?

I have had a sinus infection for about three weeks that I cant seem to shake completely. I dont feel bad otherwise but yesterday I had some pain in one ear as well as a tender scalp on the same side as the ear ache. I would like to avoid antibiotics but maybe its time I gave in and went to see a doctor. What is your expert opinion?

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for contacting HCM,
you may have sinus infection with deviated nasal septum on the side of the earache , best to consult ENT specialist for status of your ear, nose , sinus and throat.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor