Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Have pain while walking. Had bone and pseudogout surgery. Advised for a knee replacement. What to do?

I had open knee bone spur & pseudogout surgery 4 weeks ago..I was supposed to have a partial knee replacement butwhen doctor went in he noticed the spurs and he basically cleaned it up&clued me up& said I need a total knee replacement ..!I injured knee 14 years ago..I've had arthritis for years & have had ever injection possible,2 one scores over the still hurts to walk& I use a walker or crutches..I walk with an awful limp,I can feel the bone on bone!it's a this normal..range motion is at 95 degrees..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome at HCM.

Your range of motion is limited then normal.You are having pain & limp at your limb.All these are showing that you are having more then moderate grade of arthritis.The best treatment which have results in this condition is replacement surgery.You should not hesitate & go with your doctor.

Hope this will help you.

With best wishes.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor