Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Have pain throughout body and swollen lump on neck. Unable to sleep. Suggestions?

HI, I have needling pain through out my body and all my joints hurt and pop. Pain in my neck at the spin and a lump there that swells and shoots pain up my nech and the sided of my head and down my shoulders. at times my muscles fell bruised of burning. I fell jittery and anxioty all the time and i don t sleep vary well at night.I have sever abdominal pain at night and will feel bruised the next day this doe not happen all nights. Ive been hospitalized up to 7 days before and the doctor at first thought i was an alcaholic. I don t drink at all or do drugs. I recently was hospitalized for 2 days for a severe allergic reaction and my intire body was covered in a rash that itched and made me feel like i was lite fire! My follow op doctor called me today and said my White blood cell count was high. I don t feel right and don t under stand wy they can t find out whats going on with me. I got Lead poisoning about 20 years ago working at a lead smelting plant which also purified copper, zink ,silver, gold and other precious metals. my lead was 54 over 40. I worked there for over a year and and the plant shut down by the EPA for toxit dumping in 1997 ware they found high toxic levels of lead, cadnium,copper, and zink, I was only tested for lead by the hospital. I have a lot of other symtoms and problems but these are the main ones
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
With the available described symptoms, there appears to be possibility of acute viral fever.
Presence of rash, fever with body ache suggest the diagnosis.
As such there appears to be no correlation between present symptoms and lead poisoning.
You should consult with your treating doctor/ internal medicine specialist and should go for thorough check up.
You should go for ultrasound imaging of lump at the back of neck.
Meanwhile you should take proper bed rest along with analgesics and muscle relaxants.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Fri, 22 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor