Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have pain pubic area to inside thigh, seen on moving, coughing, had bladder surgery

Hi my name is Susan. I had bladder surgery three weeks ago. Since I have had a severe knife sharp pain in the area where my left thigh joins my pubic area. It starts in my left lower pubic area and shoots down the inside of my thigh. It happens whenever I cringe, cough, move my left leg away from my body. It is getting worse every day. It feels like nerve pain and does not hurt if I just sit still. But if I stand for very long it gets so intense I cannot stand it. My urologist said it takes awhile to heal so be patient. I can't take another three weeks like this.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. you have neuralgic pain in the thigh, which is shooting type.. you could be having sciatica.. see your neurologist for this.. all the best..
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor