Have pain on front of neck on drinking cold water. Had strep throat. Could it be GERD?

Every time I drink cold water. The pain start out little and get worst and worst the more cold water I sip on. I get the pain on the front side of my neck. I even get this if I am in the pool. It does not hurt to eat or drink hot thinks. Just cold drinks. I was sick with a Strep throat in Feb which they gave me antibiotic for and EBV (mono) which blood work said last week I am almost over it. The Dr. was say this might be GERD but not sure? I have no of the Gerd sign after look it up.
Mon, 22 Jul 2013