Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have pain in the lower part of stomach and loose motion after eating cake. What is the cure?

Hello I have a pain in the lower part of my stomach that started last Monday when I woke up. I went to the bathroom and my bowl was red I didn t think much of that cause I had ate red velvet cake the night before. I have had a constent pain there since except now it seems to be more on in the lower right side of my stomach. Also not sure if it contains to the stomach pain but the lower right side of my back has started to hurt as well as my right testicle . My bowls have been mostly loose as well. I went to the er last Wednesday they did blood work as well as a ct
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for your query.
Unfortunately you do not mention what the CT scan showed . Pain in the right abdomen, radiating in to the testis might be due to a hernia (groin hernia).but there are many other possibilities. From infection in the urinary tract, or reproductive organs, to intestinal problems. I would expect the CT scan to exclude intra abdominal problems, but a hernia might only be diagnosed with a clinical examination. The loose stool you mention might be coincidental, or just due to local irritation, and does not necessarily point to bowel problems. Please discuss this possibility with your doctor. I trust this information helps you. Kind regards.
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor