Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Have pain in the knee. Cannot sleep. Had injections, PT and treated for inflammation. Have Medicare. Knee replacement needed?

Looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon called Dr. Smires and want to know where is his office or where I could meet him. Someone from Neurac Institute where I go for Pilates recommended him. I would like to have Dr. Smires assess my knees to see if I need knee replacement. I am in excruciating pain everyday and don't sleep well at night due to the pain. I've had injections, PT and treated for inflammation in the past. Is he with RWJUH in Hamilton? I have Medicare as my primary and a supplemental insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Aug 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  458
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for Consulting HCM.
You should have told your age then it would be very easy to say about Total Knee Replacement. Please try Collagen powder satchet once a day and Cap Lupoxa 200mg Thrice a day. continue it for 2 months. Lupoxa contain Oxeceprol drug very effective in Osteoarthritis pain.
Answered: Wed, 28 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor