Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Have pain in testicles, hip and feel dizzy. Had intercourse. Have thyroid. Suggestions?

hi i had protected sex with two condom on,1st the call girl gave me a blow job with the condoms on and then i had intercourse with her using the same condom,after that i changed the condom after ejaculation ,but i doubt while changing the condom i might have touched my penis after removing the condom,i washed my self with a paper soap,then later after a while i tried again with again two condoms on,but i had problem with erection so did not complete the intercourse ,then she gave a hand job very vigorously but then too i did not come ,then finally i left from there,now after almost 3 weeks i started feeling pain in my penis,initially it was only on the head of the penis,i also had pain in my anus ,had irritation while urinating and bowel,i also sometimes felt cold in the evening,now these symptoms have kind of disappeared but now my testicles have started hurting really bad ,not all the time but on and off it pains very bad,i am also experiencing pain in my pelvic regions,especially near my left hip just above my groin ,i am feeling dizzy aswell from past 2 days,this pain in the testicle is comes and goes and it was paining really bad in evening i was at very discomfort ,my penis seems fine there is no discharge of any kind,i feel weakness in my leg joints and sometimes feel i am getting weak ,also i feel that i am sick from the inside,i am really worried,also i have thyroid and i have stopped medication from past 3-4 days,please help,i am scared because all this has happening after the intercourse,one more thing i am experiencing irritation in my throat and burning sensation aswell in throat and in between chest,what do u think??please reply
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

This doesn't look like STD.It seems more of problem of testicles.You can get a sonography of testis done to know cause of pain.Rather than infections mild torsion,varicocele or hydrocele cause such intermittent symptoms.

Throat issues seems separate from this and is likely to be pharyngeal infection.A course of antibiotics should take care of this.

Answered: Wed, 27 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor