Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Have pain in stomach and testis. KUB test shows Renal Calculus. Treatment?

Hi All, I am 29 years of age and i see pain somewhere inside my stomach but i cannot locate it and decided to do a KUB and urine test. I would be really happy if i know the reason for this. Today i got my KUB report and it says the following: 1. Calcific density noted in the right renal area 2. Rest of KUB is normal 3. Psoas shadows are normal 4. Bony structures are normal IMPRESSION: RIGHT RENAL CALCULUS What are the simple things that i can do to avoid this. I usuall have pain below my testis and it comes once in a year and pains for over 2-3 sometimes a week and then i urinate bloody urine and the pain is all over. The urine report says plenty of RBC cells.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Good day!

did the KUB mention how big is the kidney stone? treatment would depend on the size of the kidney stone and the location. Testicular pain would be radiated pain from stones that are spontaneously passing out through the ureter and this will come out with blood clots.

to prevent further stones in the kidney the most important would be increasing water intake to 2-3 lites per day. decreasing animal fat in the diet and lowering salt intake.

I hope i have answered your question.
Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor