Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Have pain in penis and passing smelly urine with blood in it. Should I consult a doctor?

My husband has been saying his penis has been hurting for about 3 days,but today he came home and told me that he had went to the restroom while at work and after he was done peeing light red pee drops came out.I as well have been having pee problems when I pee my pee smells and I have have odor down there I believe I have an infection and may have passed it onto my husband should we go see someone or is there any over the counter medication we can take?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Based on the symptoms your husband has I do suspect him to have urinary tract infection.There are possibilities where the infection could have been transmitted by you to your husband if you had it earlier.

Drinking ample amount of water and cranberry juice would hold the infection from worsening.You both have to be treated with antibiotics to complete get cured of the infection.

Wish you good health.

Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor