Have pain in mind, stress, speaking hindered, stressed mind, but improved thought, taking qutan, lithosun sr, taken espazine

actually i have been experiencing chronic stress because of some of my false beliefs & thinking then i consulted to psychiatrist Dr.Bharat shah Lilavati Hospita,Mumbai he told me its OCD and prescribed me Espazine but my problem of having acute stress doesn't resolved then i went to a neuropsyciatrist Dr.Nishikant Vibhute he prescribed me qutan 25 mg & Lithosun SR i have taken qutan for more than 6 months and qutan 25 mg & lithosun sr together for 6 months but still the problem persists of having pain in mind & unable to speak well and having stressed mind physically,althought there is remarkable change in thought process,this problem is persisting & causing difficulties in my work. PLEASE SUGGEST( another doctor also prescribed me for rtms)
Thu, 4 Jul 2013