Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have pain below rib cage, feel weird, lump after eating, stomach hurts, urgency to bowels. Did CT, HIDA scan

I have pain just below left rib cage and it seems like I have a lump after I eat. I feel weirdly full after eating. I've had an abdominal ct with no evidence of anything except a few areas of opacity. Jut had a HIDA scan yesterday. My stomach hurts constantly. My stool at times (after fatty foods) is clay color. I feel urgency to evacuate bowels when I wake up.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.It appears that you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome which needs to be evaluated by a gasteoenterologist.A liver profile,serum amylase,Upper GI endoscopy and other investigations as suggested by the physical examination will help pinpoint the problem.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor