Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have onion musty body odor. Chronic vaginitis. How to treat vaginitis, control body odor?

I have a onion musty body odor i have chronic vaginitis but everytime i go to the Dr they tell me my bacteria is normal no stds i have a growth ob my cervix but it is benign and the dr said it didn t need to be removed can i see a endocrinologist because the gyneo isn t helping me with myodor problem signed sincerely frustrated
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Endocrinologist have no role in treating vaginitis as it is not a hormonal problem. Regarding the growth you need to be cautious as just by the look or examination you cannot say that it is benign and you need to go for a biopsy for that and that could be the reason for chronic vaginitis you are suffering from. I would advice you to meet a gynaecologist get examined,if needed get the growth removed and then take antibiotics as per his advice. For the odour you can use vagisil wash as soap in the private parts,this would help control the odour and make you feel fresh. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor