Have obstructive sleep apnea. Gaining weight, constipation, failing kidneys. How can I help at home?

Doctor, my husband (42) was diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnoea last year. He is 1.86m tall, weighs 180kg with a BMI of 44.8. CPAP was 20cmH2o.REM rebound of 35.9%. His bottom part of his legs from the knees is purple, swollen feet and the last 2 months severe shaking of his legs at night time. He says it feels like cramps and he can t control the shaking at all. He stopped smoking for 2 months now, is off the sweets but is gaining weight fast. He is permanently constipated and his stomage skin is severely tight. He struggle with his CPAP machine as it doesn t give enough oxygen . He has highblood but no diabetes.His cholesterol is 5.9 but according to the blood results his kidneys are failing because of the fat around them. He is restless at night, fighting and moaning in his sleep with snoring and daytime is sleeps more peaceful at times. He has hurt himself several time falling from the bed while fighting in his sleep. He was a firefighter/EMT for 21 yrs. How can I help him at home? We do not have a medical aid and rely on government hospitals and doctors.
Mon, 27 Aug 2012