Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have numb testicles, cant have intercourse. Taking revital. Married still not able to have baby. Visit doctor?

Dear Sir,
My name is Noman. I live in Saudi. I am feeling numbness in my testicles and its effecting in my married life. Before the intercourse used to be normal. Now some times i cant do intercourse. Is there any problem. Please suggest me to which doctor i should consult. I am married from 7 months but till now my wife is not pregnant. What will be the reason. I recently started eating Revital as i feel weakness because of work stress.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting hard erection to penetrate vagina and not having satisfactory intercourse.
In absence of any organic disease cause of erectile dysfunction is mind related and due to performance anxiety.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking. If the problem persists consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment and further treatment.

Answered: Thu, 11 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor