Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Have noticed watery sperm. Will i be able to have baby in this condition ?

hello sir, i am 32 years old male and hv noticed watering sperm for close to five years now. i dont even last long during sexual intercourse and now am worried if i will be able to have baby with this.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  350
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Hi Francis
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
The efficiency of sperm to fertilize egg can be known by semen analysis test.There are many other factor s that influence fertilization.
To know accurately whether you can have a baby , please get a semen analysis done.
Please get back to us with report and we will be able to help you.
If you need more information feel free to mail me.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor